You are welcome to sign up for one session or for the whole summer!
- Our summer program is open to students 4 - 14.
- We offer art, literature, music, and culture intensives.
- June 2 - August 15.
The Cooperative Model
What is a Family Co-op?
When your child joins The Circle School, your family becomes a member of our Family Cooperative. The Family Cooperative impacts all aspects of the school, including teacher hiring, administration, after-school care, and maintenance of the building and grounds.
The Family Cooperative system enables us to provide our unique features -- small class size, a nurturing environment, and enriched curriculum -- at a very reasonable cost.
Benefits of the Co-op for our Children
Our children see their parents supporting their education. This shows them by example that we value education. Because we work together, we know our teachers, families, and students. Our children see how people working together can make great things happen.
Responsibilities in a Co-op
Co-op Fees: $60 - $100 (per month - determined by number of days your child is enrolled)
We feel every family has a special contribution! In addition to tuition each family is responsible for co-op fees ranging from $60 to $100 a month but co-op fees can be waived by participating in school operations. Each hour of co-op work is valued at $10. Co-op work includes items such as:
- in co-op and committee meetings
- sharing your ideas and listening to others' ideas
- completing three weekend school workdays
- organizing one field trip or visitor a year
- purchasing items from shopping or wish lists
- performing a co-op job
- participating in a co-op committee
- working on our fundraisers